Quote today : "When you're committed to something, you must really do it, whatever it takes, you accept no excuses, only results. That is commitment.”

 Still Being a single at 30s

"When will u get married, tasch?"
"As soon as when he ask me for..", I said.
This question appears everytime i'll celebrate my birthday.

I believe if i'll get married oneday, they ask me (again) "Tasch, When will the baby be born?"

Birth -child-adult-marriage-hv babi(es)-death

It's a normal cycle as woman I've seen, heard, or read.
How if I cut some phases be : birth-child-adult-death

If I do it, Do I against nature of woman ?

Ohhh.. boy, s'one will call me when I publish this note :)

Still being a single at 30s..

Being a single in marital status is not a curse, isn't it? It's a blessing.
Blessing that i'm still alive. Assist and help 'em who need me.
Blessing that I can contribute my thoughts 4 mankind.

Being a single doesn't mean be selfish
Being a single doesn't mean no have friends
Being a single doesn't mean no care
Being a single doesn't mean no need love :)

Dear my Lord,
I know, it's all in my hands.
But I have a request for you, Coz I think it’s in Your Hand…
My request is let me be with people I loved when I’ll face with You oneday.

“Happy bday my lovely Tasch… “

1 comment:

  1. Sis Tasch,
    Happy bday ya.. maap telat ngucapinnya..

    Moga sukses dan segeralah mengurus pria :)

    ReplyDelete

dear sahabat ....
thanks to respond my article in "It's my World". Hopefully, your feedback can make the contents of this site more meaningful. Sincerely, - nhirany -

 

© 2009-2016 Copyright N.Hirany. All Rights Reserved.

created by e.n.h.a ~ credits