Quote today : "When you're committed to something, you must really do it, whatever it takes, you accept no excuses, only results. That is commitment.”

 TANJOOBERRYMUTTS

By the time you read through this YOU WILL UNDERSTAND "TANJOOBERRYMUTTS"
...and be ready for China. In order to continue getting-by in China, we need to learn English the way it is spoken
Practice by reading the following conversation until you are able to understand the term "TANJOOBERRYMUTTS" .

With a little patience, you'll be able to fit right in.
Now, here goes....The following is a telephonic exchange between maybe you as a hotel guest and room-service today......

Room Service : "Morrin. Roon sirbees."

Guest : "Sorry, I thought I dialed room-service."

Room Service: " Rye. Roon sirbees...morrin! Joowish to oddor sunteen???"

Guest: "Uh..... Yes, I'd like to order bacon and eggs."

Room Service: "Ow ulai den?"

Guest: ".....What??”
 
Room Service: "Ow ulai den?!?... Pryed, boyud, pochd?"

Guest: "Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry.. Scrambled, please."

Room Service: "Ow ulai dee bayken ? Creepse?"

Guest: "Crisp will be fine."

Room Service: "Hokay. An sahn toes?"

Guest: "What?"

Room Service: "An toes. ulai sahn toes?"

Guest: "I.... Don't think so.."

RoomService: "No?  Udo wan sahn toes???"

Guest: "I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what 'udo wansahn toes' means."

RoomService: "Toes! Toes!...Why Uoo don wan toes? Ow bow Anglishmoppin we botter?"

Guest: "Oh, English muffin! !! I've got it! You were saying 'toast'...Fine...Yes, an English muffin will be fine."

RoomService: "We botter?"

Guest: "No, just put the botter on the side."

RoomService: "Wad?!?"Guest: "I mean butter... Just put the butter on the side."

RoomService: "Copy?"

Guest: "Excuse me?"

RoomService: "Copy...tea. .meel?

"Guest: "Yes. Coffee, please... And that's everything."

RoomService: "One Minnie. Scramah egg, creepse bayken , Anglish moppin,we botter on sigh and copy ... Rye??"

Guest: "Whatever you say."

RoomService: "Tanjooberrymutts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

dear sahabat ....
thanks to respond my article in "It's my World". Hopefully, your feedback can make the contents of this site more meaningful. Sincerely, - nhirany -

 

© 2009-2016 Copyright N.Hirany. All Rights Reserved.

created by e.n.h.a ~ credits