Quote today : "When you're committed to something, you must really do it, whatever it takes, you accept no excuses, only results. That is commitment.”

 what happens next ?

Finally, I managed to complete the change of my blog display after last week I wrestled with xml syntax.
Why i choose black background? well, no special reason...
From white to black .... just like Yin and Yang
Well, I need more effort to have this new style, seems it's not easy for me 'coz I had left the world of scripts for a long time.

Replacement my blog model is clearly a purpose and spur me to write again, especially since a friend willing to lend a book how to write. Thanks tugi.

So, what happens next?
We will see how I could beat my laziness return to the world of writing.

OMG, do not break my spirit of this runs low .happy

Let's generate your spirit, young lady ....

Habis gelap terbitlah terang
Habis terang datangla gelap

0 comments:

Post a Comment

dear sahabat ....
thanks to respond my article in "It's my World". Hopefully, your feedback can make the contents of this site more meaningful. Sincerely, - nhirany -

 

© 2009-2016 Copyright N.Hirany. All Rights Reserved.

created by e.n.h.a ~ credits